Podcast

https://feed.podbean.com/digchp/feed.xml

Monday, January 18, 2016

GOD THE ALMIGHTY, HAS ANSWERED PRAYERS OF MILLIONS!


 
Yes, that's right God the Almighty has answered millions of prayers. Glory and honor be to His name from everlasting to everlasting. This is what I heard go through my mind when I saw Jay Sekulow's Facebook post announcing the release of the American prisoners by the Iranian government. Jay Sekulow is Chief Counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice which represents Pastor Saeed many other Christian Cases around the world. Although I thank the LORD for their release there is a part of me that wants to point out that Iranian government said that they were prisoners, but really is that what they (Americans) were. Seems to me they were more like hostages held for ransom. President Obama told Pastor Saeed’s son (Jacob) that he would get father home. Finally, after almost a year He and four other Hostages were released. That doesn’t mean I am giving credit to President Obama oh no I don’t think so. No this was and is the work of God.    
  
"It was a God moment," Jay Sekulow Chief Counsel for ACL Click

 

"It seems like a dream. It's something we've been hoping for and praying for,"   Naghmeh Abedini Click
 
 
"This is an answer to prayer, and we praise the Lord for how He has worked,"
Evangelist Franklin Graham  Click

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment