Podcast

https://feed.podbean.com/digchp/feed.xml

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Headlines for Korea’s H-Bomb and more





 
 
 
Below are just a few of the headlines on North Korea's recent announcement on H-Bomb testing.
It seems Like they don’t want us to worry about it apparently. Some even doubt that Korea even tested an H-Bomb or that they are still at least a decade away from having the launching capabilities to reach the US. Uh Hello! We still have troops in the South Korea right on the DMZ. Just Like bureaucrats, politicians, and the so called intellectuals. Being a U.S. Army retiree I guess I should know better than think that those lives matter unless they are a photo op, but hey who am I right. May our LORD and Savior protect those soldiers and citizens of those countries that are in range.  First off it is not just Korea, Russia is taking out Turkish aircraft” accidently” ISIS, Syria, Iran and Saudi. The whole Middle East is on eggshells. Not to mention Israel is surrounded by countries that want to wipe them off the face of the earth.

 North Korea's Hydrogen Bomb Proclamation:5 Things to Know 
 by Cassandra Vinograd and Eric Baculinao NBC
Did North Korea Detonate a Hydrogen Bomb? Here’s What We Know.
Why you shouldn't panic about North Korea's H-bomb CNBC

 
 I’m not worried though I am ecstatic about it! Why is that Brother Greg? There has been no other time in HIStory that so many signs have come together. However that is not why I am ecstatic. As a soldier in Christ Jesus I’m ecstatic because, I know that with all these signs the KING is coming! Let’s look at the scriptures and see what God tell us in His Word about this? Lets start in Genesis 12:1-3 shall we.


(1 ) Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee: (2)  And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: (3)  And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

 That seems pretty clear to me YHWH will make Abram a great nation (which the seed of redemption will come through Israel) and He shall bless Abram. Blessed will those be that bless Israel and cursed will be those that curse Israel.  I know Brother Greg what are you saying? I’m saying the route that our nation’s leader and the leaders of other nations have taken would be leading us to the cursed.

 Like I mentioned it’s not just North Korea, there is the recent US deal with Iran who not only has nuclear has capabilities but, also are allies with Russia and China. Who also are sworn enemies of Israel. Whose leader has sworn publicly to wipe out Israel. With them(Iran) pushing at Saudi they apparently are feeling like the big dog in the Middle East.  What’s this got to do with signs and Christ Jesus second coming Brother Greg? Glad you asked let’s look at Zechariah 14:2-3.
(2) For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. (3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
  The LORD tells what He will do. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle. Seems to me that gathering is taking place. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, the LORD is drawing them in and will take them out. Now seeing how we were discussing nuclear weapons let’s look at Zechariah 14:12   
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth
  Well I don’t know about anyone else, who lives on this planet, but that sure sounds like nuclear fallout to me. So how does YHWH gather them in well the LORD tells us this in  Revelation 16:12.

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.


Click to view
Click to View

 

  As you can see, on the map. Some of the places that are east of Jerusalem, which the kings of the east would be coming from. Would  include a lot of the countries; which have been in a lot of the media lately. Places like Russia, Iran Syria(ISIS), Turkey, China. Coincidence , No I think not, it is prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes. Don't let Satan deceive you. now is the time to know and except Christ Jesus as your LORD and Savior. Ok, Brother Greg so how do you do that? Well lets look at the Gospel in 1Corinthians 15:1-4

 (1) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; (2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. (3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; (4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:


 From these verses we see the Gospel is belief in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Pretty plain and straight to the point. Now by believing in the Gospel, confessing our sins, and excepting Christ Jesus. As we see in Romans 10:8-13 that the word is near you, even in your mouth, and in your heart. If you  confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved.
 
(8) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; (9) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (10)  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (11)  For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. (12)  For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. (13)  For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

So by this we can see that, if we confess with our mouth and believe in our heart that God the Father raised His Son from the dead, we shall be saved. Here is the simplest way you can do this.


 

Dear God in heaven,
  I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness. I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin. You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved. Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved. Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore, Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.


Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.

Amen.



 




 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment